The mission of The Agency is to provide high quality, safe, and costeffective nursing, rehabilitation and supportive services to our patients. Our mission is guided by:
- Providing a level of quality of care that encourages the safe and cost-effective delivery of home health services, maximizing patient autonomy, and coordination of community and Agency’s resources, to decrease burden of one’s illness and any unnecessary duplication of services, thereby promoting positive patient outcome.
- Providing home health care services regardless of age, religion, sex, nationality, social status, or disability.
- Providing patients a less costly but high quality alternative to hospitalization.
- Providing skilled intermittent rehabilitation services, nursing care, and personal care to enable patients to remain at home during recuperation from illness, accident, surgery, or disability.
- Assisting patients and their families with the transition from the hospital to home through cooperative planning and service coordination with hospital staff, physicians, and services in the community.
- Collaborating with the referring physicians to assure the best possible patient outcome given the patient's potential and the availability of resources.
- Provides accountability for care, treatment and services by monitoring and evaluating performance outcomes and a continuous quality improvement program.
- We believe that health care is a basic human right. It must be available, coordinated and provided in a comprehensive way, combined with other services when appropriate.
- The Agency is dedicated to the provision of comprehensive quality patient and family centered care in the patient's place of residence.
- The Agency focuses on each patient's complete and individual healthcare needs including, but not limited to, their safety, environment and social support system.
- The Agency is committed to the provision of home health services that assist the patient to maximize their wellbeing. The Agency is committed to patients’ participation in healthcare choices and decisions, respecting each individual's rights and needs for self-determination.
- The Agency is dedicated to the provision of home healthcare education to the patient, staff members and to the community.
The primary objective of the Agency is to be the provider of choice for home care services such as:
- Intermittent skilled nursing;
- Physical and occupational therapy;
- Speech language pathology;
- Home health aide;
- Registered dietitian and medical social worker services.
Guardian Angel Home Health Agency INC. is a state-licensed and Medicare-certified Home Health Agency that provides home care services in intermittent basis 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Agency provides high-quality comprehensive, individualized, and consistent care in the home environment.
Care and treatment are provided according to a plan of treatment jointly established by the patient/family, the patient’s physician, and home health staff. The agency service area includes Ventura and Los Angeles counties.
All patients will be accepted for treatment or care on the basis of reasonable expectation that the patient’s needs can be met by the agency.